please view this short video:
Case Management Nursing And Utilization Review Practicehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfz4jzqeUQI
Case management programs are usually considered to be an element of the Quality Assurance Program. However, some health care professionals believe that they may be more interested in managing costs rather than quality of care. Considering this issue please respond to the following questions in a 4page paper:
- Do you believe that case management programs are more concerned with reducing costs or improving the quality of care? Please justify your position.
- Discuss the limitations of a typical case management program and their strengths.
- Do you believe that case management programs will become a medical program necessity in the future? Justify your position.
- In your opinion, how important are “gatekeepers” to the case management process?
he practicum experience allows you to develop and expand your advanced nursing knowledge and skills at the aggregate, organizational, or policy level. Submit two to three individual learning objectives that you wish to achieve during this practicum/Clinical experience. You should prepare a set of measurable learning objectives, using Bloom’s Taxonomy. Your practicum objectives should reflect your interest in expanding knowledge (Primary Care Setting).
Your practicum objectives should include the following: 2 pages
1. Two to three learning objectives using Bloom’s Taxonomy.
2. Description of how these objectives will expand your advanced nursing knowledge and skills at the aggregate, organizational, or policy level.
3. Relationship of the learning objectives to the DNP ( Doctorate in Nursing Program) Essentials.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Learning objectives must be submitted using APA style. Points may be deducted for lack of references, writing style, and APA format.