his assignment will incorporate a common practical tool in helping clinicians begin to ethically analyze a case. Organizing the data in this way will help you apply the four principles of principlism.
Based on the “Case Study: Healing and Autonomy” and other required topic study materials, you will complete the “Applying the Four Principles: Case Study” document that includes the following:
Part 1: Chart
This chart will formalize principlism and the four-boxes approach by organizing the data from the case study according to the relevant principles of biomedical ethics: autonomy, beneficence, nonmaleficence, and justice.
Part 2: Evaluation
This part includes questions, to be answered in a total of 500 words, that describe how principalism would be applied according to the Christian worldview.
Remember to support your responses with the topic study materials.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
In a reflection of 450-600 words, explain how you see yourself fitting into the following IOM Future of Nursing recommendations:
1. Recommendation 4: Increase the proportion of nurses with a baccalaureate degree to 80% by 2020.
2. Recommendation 5: Double the number of nurses with a doctorate by 2020.
3. Recommendation 6: Ensure that nurses engage in lifelong learning.
Identify your options in the job market based on your educational level. (I have Associate degree in nursing (ADN) and this a Bachelor science in nursing program, (BSN) so you can have based it on BSN, because I will be done soon)
1. How will increasing your level of education affect how you compete in the current job market?
2. How will increasing your level of education affect your role in the future of nursing?
A minimum of Four scholarly references are required for this assignment. solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, an abstract is not required, CITE WEBSITE SOURCE.