you will visit the CDC website and select an article that addresses a health issue of your interest (for example, H1N1, obesity, diabetes, asthma, teenage pregnancy, etc.) http://www.cdc.gov/
Write a 3- to 4-page report in a Microsoft Word document, addressing the following questions:
- What public health issue have you selected and why? Provide a brief explanation of the issue.
- How long has the health issue been prevalent in the community?
- What are the factors that have caused the issue to become a public issue? Support your answer with data from your research.
- Are there any social implications of the issue? Why or why not?
- What prevention and intervention measures have been implemented to address this issue in your community?
- Are there any issues that are not being adequately addressed? Support your answer with data from your research.
Support your responses with examples.