Current Issues in the Behavioral Healthcare Syste
In the course project assignments of the past four weeks, you have written on various topics dealing with trends and issues in the behavioral healthcare system. Those weekly project assignments can be used as references for writing your final research paper.
In addition, read and incorporate the following articles from the EBSCO host database into your paper:
- Deakin, A. (2004, November). Finding your organization’s hidden treasure. Behavioral Health Management, 24(6), 27-29.
- Droppa, D., & Luczak, R. (2004, January). Collaboration, technology,and outcomes—A recipe to improve service delivery.Behavioral Health Management, 24(1), 41-44.
To complete the research paper, you will need to include an introduction and conclusion section as well as a title page and reference section. The title of the research paper will be the Current Issues in the Behavioral Healthcare System.
Your final paper is due for submission. The paper should adhere to the following guidelines:
- The length of the paper should be eight to ten double-spaced pages (not including the title and reference pages).
- The main sections should have a:
- Title page
- Body of the paper (with subheadings)
- Reference page(s)
- The paper must use the APA format for citing sources and references.
Your final paper introduction (one page) should include the following points:
- An overview of the research paper