Nursing homework help
Ask a final question about whether the client would like to tell you anything further about their medications. Nursing homework help
Write a paper describing your research and findings about the medications being taken and the results of the interview. Report your findings in a 3-5-page written paper. In your paper include the reason for each medication, the drug classification, the route of administration, the dose, and possible side effects/adverse reactions.
Use accurate and appropriate spelling and grammar and APA Editorial Format for sources used in your written paper.
Develop a teaching plan for this client based on your findings. Based on the findings from the interview, develop a 2-3-page teaching plan to include the following:
- List one goal for this teaching plan
- Describe two to three teaching resources that might be used
- Identify two teaching strategies that can be used based on the client interviewed
- List specific client instructions regarding the medications and what adverse reactions they should be aware of/and what to do
- Identify at least one factor that may negatively influence adherence to the medications and how it can be overcome
- If, appropriate, describe how the family might be involved in ensuring the client is on a proper and safe medication regime