a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that examines assessment tools that evaluate physical measures, and how applying Watson’s theory of human caring integrates the mind-body-spirit dimensions. This paper must demonstrate your knowledge of tools that expand the abilities of nurses to assess and evaluate clients in various stages of health, illness, stress, and life.
- State the three assessment tools you selected.
- click here for more information on this paper
- Describe each tool and the population for which it might be useful.
- State data about each tool, such as cost, length, the ease in using the tool, for what populations it is best designed, and the validity of information.
- Describe how this tool enhances the assessment phase of the nursing process and affects the quality of health care delivered by the nurse.
- Apply these tools to the vulnerable population from the Vulnerable Population and Self-Awareness Paper.
- Cite at least four references.
- ANY OF THE 3 BELOW
Adult Life Stress Measurement
Beck Depression Inventory
- Calgary Family Assessment ModelDaily Hassles ScaleDysfunctional Attitude ScaleFamily Hardiness IndexHassles and Uplifts InventoryHealth Self-Determination Index (HSDI)Index of Core Spiritual ExperiencesPerceived Stress ScaleSocial Support QuestionnaireSpiritual Perspective ScaleState-Trait Anxiety InventoryWays of Coping Questionnaire
- Well Being Picture Scale
- Stress Warning Signals Inventory
- Spiritual Well-Being Scale
- Spiritual Involvement & Beliefs Scale
- Schoolager’s Coping Strategies Inventory
- Mini-Mental State Exam
- Health Self-Determination Index for Children (HSDI-C)
- Health-Promoting Lifestyle Profile (HLPL-II)
- Feetham Family Functioning Survey
- Family Adaptability and Cohesion Scale
- Derogatis Stress Profile
- Coping Resources Inventory for Stress