Answer graded questions on very back.1-4 & 6-9 see attached workbook for tables.
- What is the value of the Pearson r for the relationship between variables 1 and 6? Identify the variables correlated in this relationship.
- Describe the correlation r = -0.42** using words. Is this a significant correlation?Provide Rationale
- What percentage of variance is explained by the relationship between the variables perceived quality of care and patient care demands? Show your calculations and round your answer to two decimal places.
- Is the relationship between the variables perceived quality of care and patient care demands clinical important?Provide Rationale
- Is the relationship between perceived ethics confidence and physician collegiality statistically significant? Provide Rationale
- Is the relationship between perceived ethics confidence and physician collegiality clinically important?Provide Rationale
- In a hypothetical study, perceived stress and perceived quality of life were correlated at Pearson r = 0.39. The sample size was N = 62, a = 0.05, and the data were examined with two-tailed test. Using the Table of Critical Values for Pearson r in Appendix B, determine if r = 0.39 is statistically significant.
- How did the study participants describe the patient care demands?