Reflect on the content covered throughout the entire course.
Utilizing what you learned about design thinking this week, create a script that can be used to create a voice-over presentation or video in Week Six.
Review the Capstone rubric and Capstone: It’s Not Scary slide presentation. Your script should include:
- During this course, I came across x.
- I see opportunity for improvement at my organization in x.
- I might want to focus my capstone on these one to three areas.
- How will this relate to the end user? Consider consumer-centrism.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
· Capstone Rubric ATTACHED
· Capstone: It’s Not Scary ATTACHED
Design Thinking” from the Harvard Business Review (HBR) Explainer
Watch the video “Design Thinking” from the HBR Explainer series
( Video Link: https://hbr.org/video/4443548301001/the-explainer-design-thinking )
Post a response to the following question on separate sheet of paper
- How will you use design thinking to begin to brainstorm about your capstone?
You can add at the end of paper I will cut and paste on separate sheet
Part Two Due Oct 2nd
Design Presentation (MY Capstone project
Create a 5- to 6-slide voice-over presentation or video using your script from Week Five.
- Incorporate feedback from faculty and any additional new learnings from the course.
- Presentation should be 3 to 4 minutes with a clear and professional voice-over presentation of information.
Cite at least 5 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.
Subjects covered throughout this class
system thinking locally and on a national level, the three C’s (Creativity, chaos and complexity), feedback loops, leverage points, different types of traps and opportunities such as Trap of escalation, tragedy of the commons, success to the successful, Drift to low Performance ,and he trap of Shifting the Burden to the Intervenor among others Flow, Fulfillment, Creativity, and Respect, Gemba walk