Movie Reflection Paper
- View a movie that pertains to Mental Health Nursing – see list below.
- Discuss the diagnosis/pathophysiology of the disorder that you think is depicted in the movie. I am not grading you on your diagnostic ability, because nurses cannot diagnose. Just tell me what you think is going on and why you think that.
- Discuss what nursing interventions might be appropriate for the diagnosis (medications, etc).
- Discuss how this movie will affect your nursing practice. For example, did you learn anything? Did your feelings about people with mental illness change in any way?
- APA format plus reference page (2 page minimum, not counting reference page) Nursing homework help
- Minimum of 2 references required; you may use your textbook as a reference
Below are some examples. If you have a different movie you would like to watch, please clear the title with your instructor:
Three Faces of Eve
Silence of the Lambs
A Beautiful Mind
What’s Eating Gilbert Grape
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
Benny and Joon
The Quiet Ones
Silver Linings Playbook
Salem Witch Trials
The Good Neighbor
King of California
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Single White Female
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Sixth Sense