Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences Assignment
To prepare for this assignment:
- Review Chapter 2 in your course text, Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences. Focus on the guidelines for conducting an effective literature search.
- Think about how to search and locate research articles applicable to forensic psychology.
- Select a single topic that exemplifies the application of psychological research in forensic psychology.
- Research this topic and review three news articles you found related to the application of research in forensic psychology.
- Think about any possible flaws in the articles and why you believe they are flaws. Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences Assignment
The assignment (2–3 pages):
- Briefly describe three news articles you selected (past or current) on a single topic in forensic psychology that you find most interesting.
- Briefly explain the search terms (keywords) you used.
- Describe any flaws you discovered in the articles.
- Then, explain your reasons for identifying the flaws you discovered.
Support your Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list only for those resources not included in the Learning Resources for this course. Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences Assignment