Rate yourself using the results from the “Nurse Manager Skills Inventory”:
Write a reflection of 750-1,000 words in which you identify your strengths and weaknesses related to the four content areas below:
- Personal and professional accountability
- Career planning
- Personal journey disciplines
- Reflective practice reference behaviors/tenets
Discuss how you will use your current leadership skill set to advocate for change in your workplace.
Identify one personal goal for your leadership growth and discuss your implementation plan to achieve that goal.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Servant Leadership from a Christian Perspective: The Issue of Example
Leadership Journal: Provision
Journaling provides a valuable tool for recording, reflecting on, and reviewing your learning. This approach provides an opportunity for you to “connect the dots” and observe the relationships between and among activities, interactions, and outcomes.
Unlike a personal journal of thoughts and feelings, this Leadership Journal is a record of your activities, assessments, and learning related to this academic experience.
Journal entries should include a record of the number of hours spent with your nurse leader each week.
Write a journal entry of 1,000-1,500 words on the subject of provision, including the following:
1. Provide observations and thoughts on the activities in Weeks 7-8.
2. Describe how your nurse leader influences the work environment. Consider how influence protects and values others in the work environment.
3. Identify two or more ways your own leadership could promote a feeling of protection and honor in your work environment.
4. Reflect on at least two things you learned from the “Issue of Headship” video.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.