Computer Systems Technology Assignment
- Do the graphical elements introduced in Windows 8/7 help or harm productivity? Should the effect on hardware resources be taken into account in such a discussion? Computer Systems Technology Assignment
- In the context of Windows networking, what is the difference between a domain and a workgroup?
- What are the types of accounts within Windows 8 and Windows 7? Should standard user accounts even be able to make use of Administrator level privileges? Should Administrator level privileges be limited, why or why not?
- When manually deleting programming files, why do corresponding registry entries also need to be deleted?
- Research third-party software capable of managing Windows startup programs; select one or two products and write a report summarizing product characteristics. What makes these products viable to be part of your toolkit?
- Discuss common counters used in Performance Monitor to troubleshoot and diagnose issues with a system. Why is performance monitoring an effective means of troubleshooting? What kinds of problems can be solved with the performance monitor? Computer Systems Technology Assignment