Speech Preparation Reflection Paper
To best prepare for a presentation, one must consider the best method, the type of presentation, and the audience for a given topic.
Write a 700- to 1,050 word reflection on speech preparation related to the following topics (you may use the questions provided to guide your response):
- Presentation methods
- What are the differences between the four methods for delivering oral presentations?
- When would it be appropriate to use each presentation method? Speech Preparation Reflection Paper
- Informative presentations
- What is an informative presentation?
- What are the differences between speeches of description, explanation, and demonstration? How does each differ in organization and content?
- Audience analysis
- Why is it important to consider your audience when creating a presentation?
- How does knowing your audience determine the way you deliver a presentation on a selected topic?
- Speech preparation
- What is the value in preparing for your speech or presentation by considering how you will present, the type of presentation, and your audience?
Format your reflection consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
There are four methods of speech presentation. These methods have some differences based on different things. One of the differences is with the use of writing materials. Reading method or manuscript, for example, makes use of writing materials whereby the whole speech is written down and will be read by the presenter to the…………. Speech Preparation Reflection Paper