This is an individual assignment. In 1,500-2,000 words, describe the teaching experience and discuss your observations. The written portion of this assignment should include:
- Summary of teaching plan
- Epidemiological rationale for topic
- Evaluation of teaching experience
- Community response to teaching
- Areas of strengths and areas of improvement
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not require
Please respond to the following: “Brand Design Model”
- Evaluate the value of assigning appropriate brand identities to represent health care goods, services, and institutions. Provide support for your rationale.
- Assess the value of Calder and Reagan’s Brand Design Model as a device for systematically guiding health care marketers through the process of formulating brands. Explain one (1) reason why a SWOT analysis is needed to help health care organizations understand competitor brands. Provide two (2) examples from a health care organization with which you are familiar that support the value of Calder and Reagan’s Brand Design Model.
Based on the summary of research findings identified from the Evidence-Based Project—Paper on Diabetes that describes a new diagnostic tool or intervention for the treatment of diabetes in adults or children, complete the following components of this assignment:
Develop a PowerPoint presentation (a title slide, 6-12 slides, and a reference slide; no larger than 2 MB) that includes the following:
- A brief summary of the research conducted in the Evidence-Based Project – Paper on Diabetes.
- A descriptive and reflective discussion of how the new tool or intervention may be integrated into practice that is supported by sound research.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin, unless otherwise directed by your instructor. If so directed, refer to the Student Success Center for directions. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.