Discussion-SBAR Nursing homework help
SBAR stands for Situation, Background, Assessment, and Recommendation. SBAR was originally designed as a communication tool for nurses. They soon added the idea that it could also be utilized for reports. The following link gives an example of how to use the SBAR tool as a reporting device.
- Read the How to Give a Nursing Handoff Report Using SBAR article.
- Based on the example given, develop a report sheet that contains the categories that are important when giving a report.
- Save the report sheet, and share it with your colleagues.
- Please respond to at least one (1) of your classmate’s postings and critique their report sheet as to the utility, usefulness, and orderliness of the sheet.
- To see the grading rubric, click on the 3-dot menu on the top-right side of screen. Discussion-SBAR Nursing homework help