Topic: Decreasing obesity in hispanics in Miami dade county.
Include the following in your paper:
- Provide an overview of the community health issue as described in Part A with identified causes andinfluences, including knowledge gaps.
- Detail the prevalence of the issue inside and outside the United States.
- Describe potential monetary costs associated with the issue in the United States.
- You must include data as part of your introduction (images, charts, graphs, etc., may be included as well as written data).
- Describe advance practice roles and management strategies that affect change at the community level.
- Identify key community and social resources that negatively and positivelyaffect the selected issue.
- Identify changes or enhancements in community-related services for your selected topic.
- Develop a strategic plan that could decrease the prevalence of your selected topic.The goals for this plan needs tobe specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound. Include how your plan takes into consideration health literacy, socioeconomic factors, and cultural differences.
- A summary of the goals and challenges
- An assessment of the outlook for action/progress
Recently, several workers have approached you with questions regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Equal Pay Act (EPA) and the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). In order to address these questions, you have decided to prepare a presentation that clarifies how each of the acts applies to the organization. For this assignment, you will create a PowerPoint presentation of at least 10 slides with at least 200 words of speaker notes per slide. You should also research and utilize at least 2 academic sources in your presentation.
- For each of the following acts, provide a summary of the act, a real word example of how the act was violated, the role of the EEOC in and what the organization can do to ensure compliance with the act.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Equal Pay Act (EPA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)