For this assignment, you will utilize content from the course materials as well as additional qualified resources to synthesize new information which you can apply towards your DPI Project, your future work area or your clinical practice as a DNP-prepared nurse.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
For this assignment, write a 1,000-1,250 word paper in which you:
- Select a technology that has been explored in the course.
- Perform an assessment using elements of user-technology interface or human factors methods to determine functionality.
- Using the content in the readings and textbook, list three elements that will be used to evaluate the user-technology interface.
- Select a technology and list the elements that will be evaluated. Include their definition and describe how the element would be measured or evaluated.
- For each element, propose practicable suggestions for improvement using support from the literature.
Portfolio Practice Hours
It may be possible to earn Portfolio Practice hours for this case report. Enter the following after the references section of your paper: