Concept Analysis Outline Nursing homework help
Sample Outline for Concept Analysis Paper
See chapter 3 in McEwen and Wills. Use the method by Walker and Avant Box 3-1 ( p 60
- Title Page: Select one of the following topics
- Advanced Practice Competency: A Concept Analysis
- Diversity in Nursing: A Concept Analysis
- Social Determinants of Health: A Concept Analysis
- Introduction ( Using Walker and Avant)
- What is the concept selected-state and define the terms
- Aims or purposes of this analysis-why are you doing the analysis?
- Discuss all possible uses of the concept briefly-how is the concept used in different contexts, examples and then how are you using it for this paper
- Determine the defining attributes-regardless of where it exists, what are the common identifiers that the person has this characteristic. Concept Analysis Outline Nursing homework help
- Identify a model case-Use the attributes you’ve identified and highlight them in a case. A case that is hypothetical, from a text, or that you have experienced in practice.
- Identify a borderline case and contrary case-what is a case that is something like the model case, but misses some attributes
- Identify antecedents and consequences-what happens before the concept instance is identified; what happens as a result of acquiring it?
- Define empirical referents- how do you know that what you are seeing is really it? How would you measure it? Or know that you are reserving it? Concept Analysis Outline Nursing homework help