Determination Of Death / Informed Consent Nursing homework help
After studying the course materials located on Module 6: Lecture Materials & Resources page, answer the following:
- Uniform Determination of Death Act (UDDA):
- How this law was created
- Legal definition of death, describe
- Define dying within context of faith, basic principle about human life
- Bioethical Analysis of Pain Management – Pain Relief
- What is the difference between Pain and suffering? Explain
- Diagnosis / Prognosis: define both.Determination Of Death / Informed Consent Nursing homework help
- Ordinary / Extraordinary means of life support. Explain the bioethical analysis.
- Killing or allowing to die? Define both and explain which one is ethically correct and why?
- Catholic declaration on life and death; give a summary of this document: https://www.cfocf.org/wp-content/uploads/Combined-Catholic-Declaration-and-Understanding-ENGLISH.pdfLinks to an external site.
- What is free and informed consent from the Catholic perspective?
- Define Proxi, Surrogate
- Advance Directives
- Living Will
- PoA / Durable PoA
- DNR. Determination Of Death / Informed Consent Nursing homework help