Nursing Leadership Development Specific to your Program
- Based on your readings, current literature within 5 years, scholarly peer-reviewed journals, and research on the topic of nursing leadership development specific to your program.
- Clearly demonstrate the integration of evidence into nursing practice as it relates to nursing leadership in your program.
- Clearly demonstrate the concepts of nursing leadership and ethical decision-making as they relate to nursing leadership development in your program. Nursing Leadership Development Specific to your Program
- this should include;
i. Define leadership
ii. Explain how leadership is developed
iii. Why is leadership development important for nursing today?
b. Compare and contrast theoretical leadership theories as they relate to leadership development
c. Discuss how leadership is an integral component of the advanced generalist masters prepared Nurse
d. Examine empowerment as it relates to the development of Nursing leaders
e. Analyze the process of leading through mentoring as it relates to the creation of future caring followers
f. Explain effective communication and collaboration strategies that lead to healthy, safe interdisciplinary teams
g. Guided by Dr. Jean Watson’s (2012) theory of human caring science critically evaluate how caring can be integrated in all levels of Nursing practices
h. Create your own personal definition of nursing leadership examining concepts you can adopt in your practice setting leading to improved outcomes for patients, families, colleagues, and self.
- 5 pages (not including title page or reference page) using the required title page with your major clearly labeled
- Minimum of 5 scholarly sources not including the textbook to support your facts
- Clear and logically written with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Proper APA format on citations and sources. Nursing Leadership Development Specific to your Program